Want to uninstall File Viewer Plus? Follow these instructions to remove the software from your PC.
- From the Start menu, choose Settings.
- In Windows Settings, choose Apps.
- Under Apps & features on the right side, scroll down to File Viewer Plus 3, select it, and click the Uninstall button.
- This will uninstall the software from your computer.
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs → Uninstall a Program.
- Select File Viewer Plus from the list and then click the Uninstall button.
NOTE: You may also remove File Identifier, an optional utility installed with File Viewer Plus, by selecting it from the same list and clicking Uninstall.